Monday, May 14, 2012

New Hotel Wonders

I cannot think of a name more apt for this hotel.

Seriously.

The name itself evokes delicious imagery within the depths of my mind, perfectly complemented by the scenery that surrounds this lovely hotel.

I humbly present, Hotel Chocolat.

Swimming Pool View

Luxe Lodges - Bedroom

Saint Lucia is one of the stunning jewels of the Eastern Caribbean, situated between Martinique to the north and Saint Vincent to the South. Boucan Hotel & Restaurant is nestled in the beautiful grounds of Rabot Estate, the island's oldest working cocoa plantation, in the south west of the island, close to the old capital, Soufriere. 




It is unfortunately, slightly pricey. 
Rack rates for its lodges start from USD$350-440, and for luxe lodges from USD$550-650 per night.

Guess I'd have to just settle for feasting my eyes on these pictures then.



Credits to Hotel Chocolat

No comments:

Post a Comment